sábado, 29 de junho de 2013

Unspoken


I wished to say, "don’t you run away from me this time", 
but it’s always too late. 
I wished to say, "don’t you ever forget about me", 
but somehow I think you already did.
I wished to say, "stay the night", 
but you were already gone by then.
I wished to say, "I’m sorry",
but you weren’t there to listen anymore.
I wished to say, "come back to me",
but you were already loving somebody else.
I wished to say, "go fuck yourself",
but all I did was remain silent.
I wished to say, "I want you dead",
but I could never wish you any harm.
I wished to say, "I wanted to erase you from my mind",
but somehow I’d be losing a part of me with it.
I do wish to say now, "what the hell do I do without you?"
But I know I’ll hear only an endless silence. 

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Спасибо!