segunda-feira, 8 de julho de 2013

Love of Mine


It feels right for a moment,
just until it starts to feel wrong

Every second of it feels like painful torture,
a slow motion suicide

You are the one for me
and you are the one to destroy me

It takes just an ordinary moment to see
everything is always so messed up 
and nothing's ever in its rightful place; 
nothing's ever right

It's just a broken boomerang 
it goes around 
but it doesn't come back around

It does never come back

Let it go, now
let it drown you

It'll be over in a moment
this, my love, I swear
everything's gonna be fine

Can't you hear the singing choir? 
Can't you hear the children's voices?

The angels are here,
this is last song you'll ever hear

and it's so beautiful, 
so bright 
and peaceful

Follow the music, 
be at peace 
you've been in pieces long enough. 

Love of mine, go to sleep now 
It'll be over in a minute,
this, I swear

There's no more pain, 
not for me and you.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Спасибо!