domingo, 13 de outubro de 2013

"Honor Me" – A poem inspired by Supervert's Necrophilia Variations (and a bit by Hannibal)



Kiss me, my dear 
Kiss my cold lips 
Make them look alive

As I lay there quiet
Kiss my bruises, 
my scars, 
my pale exposed flesh

Be my guest 
I welcome you as a lover, 
as a savior 
Leave your mark on me, dear 
Be the gentle grim reaper I need

Go on, suck the life out of me 
Kiss me as softly 
as Death itself would 
Love me as much 
as Death itself would 
Dare yourself, dear 
Love me for the last time

And for the rest of your life
Be the one to honor my remains 
Make me eternal

Then feast on my flesh 
And even make good use of my bones 
For that I shall be grateful

And even if you don’t want to
Then feed me to the stray cats and dogs 
Or to the starving mourning kids 
and the funny poor gentlemen
on the streets

Don’t let them put me to sleep 
On those sheets made of mud and dirt 
They disgust me 
And they shall probably disgust you

And I cannot allow it, my dear

Promise me 
You’ll get me out 
You’ll make me comfortable 
For I shall rest in peace

You can even take your vengeance 
for those times I made you mad 
You can beat me, 
You should know I won’t fight back 
I deserve it 
I want the punishment

You can cut me into pieces 
Bit by bit
Make little souvenirs out of me
You can sell me on a black market
Or even trade me for something you want 
you can make stuff out of my bones 
(even though they’re so fragile)

You can make me useful, dear
Like I never was
You can make money out of me 
You can sell my body to sick perverts

But you can love me forever, too 
you can keep a piece of me with you

Make jewelry out of my teeth 
To remind you when I used to 
bite your neck
and your bottom lip 
with those sharpless things

My nails on the other hand 
were sharp like knives 
and they will keep growing, my dear

You can paint them as you wish 
with colors I always hated 
I’m merely a slave on your hands now 
and I enjoy it

The only sad thing 
I can’t beg 
I can’t tell you how well you’re doing 
You became such a good sadist

I wish you could see 
How wet I’d get 
if you’d touch me like that
while I was still alive, dear

At this point 
I wish my flesh wasn’t 
perishing
and I myself weren’t 
rotting 
and disappearing 
slowly

Darling, if you are to feast on my flesh 
or feed me to the dogs 
then do it so, dear 
this flesh is hideously weak

Drink up my blood 
and my fluids 
Devour my flesh, 
eat it

Break my bones
with your bare hands 
arm yourself with them

Make dangerous weapons
out of my bones
Make me needed 
make me useful

Need me 
Let me please you, dear 
even if I’m not there 
to enjoy it

Do it so for me

When I’m gone
I shall give you this
with my signature

Our bodies shall unite as one

Leave your traces all over me,
My dear, my sweetest lover
Cut me here,
there,
everywhere you wish

Paint your walls 
with my blood,
Carve your name 
into my skin

Feast on my flesh,
Throw a party 
introduce me as a banquet

Turn my bones into dust
sniff them, 
let me swim through your blood
and make a living
right inside your brain

I want to live inside of you, dear
I want to be forever
I want to be eternal

Eternize me
Honor me.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Спасибо!